[PyLadies-BLR] Moving!

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 04:43:36 CEST 2013

Dear All,

I will be moving out of Bangalore and will relocate to US, most probably
California in the next few days. I have not figured the exact dates but I
think it will be after a month or so.

If there was some one who wants to take Pyladies Bangalore forward, I will
be happy to hand over the responsibility. I will still be a part of
Pyladies Bangalore, working remotely, doing everything possible from my
side. Once I settle into a lifestyle there, I am willing to do most of my
activities for Pyladies Bangalore from US.

I will be very happy to know if someone wants to do it.

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima