[PyLadies-BLR] Saturday Checklist

Sunita sunita_chalam at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 07:40:23 CEST 2013

Hi Folks,
Anu and I are super excited about Saturday! Here's what you need to do before you come in on Saturday -

1. If you don't already have Python, Install Python 2.7.3 on your computer. http://www.python.org/download/...­
N.B: If you have an older or newer version already, no need to re-install.
2. Let us know if you do not have a laptop for the session. We can arrange for one!
3. Wifi will be provided.
4. Come with an open mind to learn. Pyladies should not worry about gender agendas and other side tracking topics. Our goal is to provide a safe
place for men and women to learn Python.
As the group is in its
infancy we should set the culture for the group right now. We can
discuss this and come up with a list of dos and don'ts when we meet on
Saturday. Help us keep Pyladies safe and clean.
5. All organizers are doing this out of goodwill and community spirit, the activities are sponsored and free of cost to all of us. Let us remember to be kind to
each other!

Thanks!
Anu/Sunita