[PyLadies-BLR] Minutes of Meeting, Wednesday 21 August.

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:38:30 CEST 2013

Dear All,

Svaksha and I met for the weekly meeting. Kavita had a last minute meeting
at her office and could not meet. Here are the minutes of the meeting.

1. Weekly Python Dojo will be held. - Here we will help each other. This
can done online or in person. Depends on the convenience of the members. We
could learn to  hack on python projects. No question is stupid. Just dont
troll each other..:)

2. I am planning to hold an online session for Python installation,
Introduction to Python, etc. Everyone is welcome to join.

3. I have started writing code for pyladies/blog on github. I will upload
the code to pyladies github account quite soon. People can contribute as
much as possible from their side.

Any one wants do anything else. Please feel free to suggest and go ahead
and do it.

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima