[Pygui] response to "bugs in pygui"

jesse koops jesse.koops at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:42:24 CET 2012

Hi,

not sure how this works. I'm responding to the message on:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pygui/2012-January/000223.html

After applying the proposed fix: "include =
include.intersection(sum(always_include))", the blobedit script works but
there is no (visible) menu rendered. When I click on the leftmost spot
where a menu could be, I get a nice message: "Sorry, something went wrong.
Error: the window handle is invalid".

Clicking traceback gives the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\GUI\WinUtils.py", line 93, in
OnCommand
    self._forward_reflected_message(lParam, name)
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\GUI\WinUtils.py", line 100, in
_forward_re
flected_message
    wnd = ui.CreateWindowFromHandle(lParam)
error: The window handle is invalid.

I'm using python 3.2 on windows 7, pygui 2.5.3, pywin32

Thanks,
Jesse