[Pygui] python 3, ImportError, pyObjC

Armin Wagner arminwagner2008 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 11:50:51 CEST 2012

Hi everyone!

I compiled pyGUI 2.5.3 using Python 3.2.2 on Mac OS 10.7.3. Running the blob.py example gives me the following error message:
"ImportError: Unable to find an implementation of PyGUI for this installation"
Everything has been installed into /usr/local/Cellar/python3/3.2.2/lib/python3.2/site-packages/GUI/
Turns out I'm missing the pyObjC module. I have read about some first steps towards py3k support in pyObjC 2.3. Did anyone manage to use it in a pyGUI project?

thanks for any tips,
Armin