[Pygui] Convert RGBA to BGRA using standard library?

Berwyn Hoyt berhoyt+pygui at gmail.com
Mon May 30 02:12:31 CEST 2011

That's why I included the third option which only does C loops on the
pixels.

On 30/05/2011 12:05 p.m., Greg Ewing wrote:

Berwyn Hoyt wrote:

I don't know whether this solution is 'efficient' by your definition, but it
uses standard libraries.

It needs to be fast. Any solution that involves a Python
loop over the pixels is totally off the radar, sorry.

--
Check out our *winning design* in this Bronchoscope
Simulator<http://www.orsim.co.nz/>for AirwaySkills ( TVNZ

Berwyn Hoyt, *Electronic Solutions & Business*  --  Brush Technology
*Ph:* +64 3 741 1204     *Mobile:* +64 21 045 7830
*Web:* brush.co.nz