[Pygui] PyGUI 2.2 Demo NagBox not run with Mac OS

Ma Ye maye1968 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:25:39 CEST 2010

I tried it on Mac OS 10.5.8, with system default python 2.5.1 and PyObjC,
First I got an error:

File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/GUI/Cocoa/Applications.py", line
123, in handle_next_event
    NSAnyEventMask, None, ns_mode, True)
ValueError: depythonifying 'unsigned int', got 'int' of wrong magnitude

I do some search via gogole, got nothing help, then I try to change
GUI/Cocoa/Applications.py, Add
NSAnyEventMask = 0xffffffff
after import, and that error looks fixed. App started, but when I try to
switch to it, it crash again, this time, got error like this:

  File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/GUI/Cocoa/Applications.py", line
104, in _update_menubar
    ns_app_menu = menu_list[0]._ns_menu
IndexError: list index out of range

Looks we missed menu?