[Pygui] ValueError: NSInvalidArgumentException - -[OC_PythonNumber length]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x6d4690

Adam Morris amorris at mistermorris.com
Fri Nov 12 15:45:57 CET 2010

Programming on my Mac I've got a window where clicking the OK button needs
to update a text field with a calculation that takes a long time.

Suspecting a blocking or thread issue, I updated my code using the threaded
module with a worker function that just printed out a long for loop.

Yet even after that attempt I still get the same error (and the worker loop
keeps on going).

What's the work-around, or does PyGUI not support extended tasks?

-Adam