[pydotorg-www] Lost access...want to update LocalUserGroups page

John MacTavish john at techsolx.com
Tue Mar 19 14:02:47 EDT 2024

Team:
I have lost access to my account.  I attempted email recovery to the last know email addresses for my username, including this one to no avail.  The account may exist with the now defunct meetup group, associated email address, john at pythontricities.org <mailto:john at pythontricities.org>.
I attempted to re-create the account but my user name still exists, and of course I can’t.
I am not sure how to proceed. I would like to remove the older group I started, it is no longer active, and start a new group at my new location.
https://wiki.python.org/moin/JohnMacTavish

Can you help?
John