[pydotorg-www] wiki access

Co Melissant co.melissant at monkeyproofsolutions.nl
Mon Mar 18 09:57:23 EDT 2024

Hi,

My name is Co Melissant (CoMelissant) from MonkeyProof Solutions.

As we provide Python consulting services – I like to add us to the list on the site. We also provide a commercial full-stack framework (Simian) – which I like to add as well.

Thanks,

Co

Discover Simian<https://simiansuite.com/> –  A low-code platform for web apps
Read about success stories at NIBC<https://simiansuite.com/stories/nibc-bank-drives-regulatory-compliance-and-analytics-innovation-with-simian-and-monkeyproof-solutions/> and De Volksbank<https://simiansuite.com/stories/de-volksbank-improves-mortgage-pricing-quality-with-simian-based-pricing-tools/>

Co Melissant | CTO | MonkeyProof Solutions B.V. | Groot Ypelaardreef 71, 4834 HC  Breda, The Netherlands
+31 76 8200 314 | co.melissant at monkeyproofsolutions.nl<mailto:co.melissant at monkeyproofsolutions.nl> | www.monkeyproofsolutions.nl<http://www.monkeyproofsolutions.nl/> | www.simiansuite.com<http://www.simiansuite.com/>