[pydotorg-www] Minor typo fix in https://wiki.python.org/moin/UsingSlots (WillHawkins)

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Nov 9 04:31:59 EST 2023

On 09.11.2023 05:34, Will Hawkins wrote:
> Thank you for the great, comprehensive page about using slots!! I
> noticed a small typo near the bottom of the page that I was going to
> try to correct:
>
> ... or __weak_ref__to be present. According to the ...
>
> I believe that should simply say __weakref__. I'd love to submit a fix
> but don't have permission!

Hi Will,

we will need your wiki user name in order to make you an editor. Once
you are an editor, you can make apply changes yourself and thereby help
everyone (similar to Wikipedia).

> Thanks again for the great resource!

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Nov 09 2023)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/