[pydotorg-www] Editor access for wiki

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Jun 12 13:52:15 EDT 2023

Hey,

I'd like to add the Swiss Python Summit[0] to the Conferences Page[1]
(and add myself to the training page[2]).

I just signed up[*] (FlorianBruhin), so I'd like to get editing
permissions :)

Thanks!

Florian

[0] https://www.python-summit.ch/
[1] https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConferences
[2] https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining
[*] According to my password manager, I'm supposed to have an account
since 2015. I vaguely remember I had some trouble with it a while back.
However, I can't log in with the password I had saved, and a password
reset did not result in an email. I created an account with the same
name now and that worked, so I assume it was gone entirely or never
existed.