[pydotorg-www] Request to Update Nigeria-related Pages and Join the EditorsGroup

Bona Akubue bonaakubue at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:06:40 EDT 2023

Dear Pydotorg-WWW Mailing List Members,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Bona Akubue, and I am writing
to express my interest in updating the pages related to Nigeria and PyCon
Nigeria on the Python website.

As an enthusiast of Python programming in Nigeria, I believe it is crucial
to keep the information on the Python website accurate and up to date
regarding events, conferences, and initiatives specific to our country.

In order to accomplish this task effectively, I kindly request to be added
to the EditorsGroup, granting me the necessary permissions to make the
required updates to the relevant web pages.

By being part of the EditorsGroup, I can contribute and help shape the
Python website's content to better serve our community.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

Bona Akubue

+2348068100733

https://bonaakubue.com