[pydotorg-www] Editing PythonConsulting Page

Webmaster webmaster at positiwise.com
Fri Aug 25 04:08:48 EDT 2023

Hello Team,

We would like to update the PythonConsulting<https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConsulting> Wiki Page by adding our company, "Positiwise Software," as Pyhon Consultant. We have been offering Web and Software Development Solutions for the past 15 years.

Our Company Name: Positiwise Software
Our Website URL: https://positiwise.com/
Python Development Page: https://positiwise.com/technologies/python-development
Company Description to Add: Positiwise Software<https://positiwise.com/>, a dynamic software & web development firm, delivers a comprehensive range of services. With extensive expertise in .NET<https://positiwise.com/technologies/dot-net-development>, Python<https://positiwise.com/technologies/python-development>, PHP<https://positiwise.com/technologies/php-web-development>, WordPress, and WooCommerce, we excel in crafting top-notch solutions across industries.

We have created our account with the following name and email address
Login Name: Miles Brown
positiwise7 at gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please write us back.

Thanks!
Team Positiwise