[pydotorg-www] Python on Android wiki page

Dmitry Kazakov dmitriikazakov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:35:35 EDT 2023

Thank you, Mats. I decided to contribute to wiki because I did some
research on this topic and python wiki looks the most complete one except
of this project. If community doesn't consider it as worthy to try and
avoid it too.

The best tool for my aim is chaquopy, I am exploring it passed an hour.
Sadly, creator actively juggling gradle config files, so I start question
is it worth to integrate.

Context of my task is I have a ml model on python or better to say a python
script which combines several classifiers and I want to quickly integrate
into my Android app. That's why I search today for python integration on
Android options. Android has its own ml kit and conversion tools to tflite
format, but it has its own limitations.

Thanks!

--
Dmitry