[pydotorg-www] Adding PyCon Lithuania to https://python.org/community/workshops/

Aidis Stukas aidis at ivairimedia.com
Tue Nov 29 16:22:32 EST 2022

I will have a look at how I can add the event to wiki.

However, it is quite sad that there are difficulties to update the page
mentioned.
I just had a look and was able to find at least three conferences that are
not active for at least few years.

   - PyCon FI (Finland) <http://fi.pycon.org/>
   - PyCon Ukraine <http://ua.pycon.org/>
   - RuPy <http://rupy.eu/>

I have no idea how difficult it is to update the website mentioned, but if
it's somehow possible I think it would benefit both the community
interested in attending events and us, organizers.