[pydotorg-www] Hi Python Wiki! Adding New Documentation

Sonny Li sonny at codedex.io
Wed Nov 2 18:26:12 EDT 2022

Apologies for the poor explanation. By 8-bit aesthetics, I meant it's a
learn to code platform that has a retro feel.

Here's the page that I was referring to:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide.

Specifically this section:

Enabling me to add it would be great and I'd appreciate it! My wiki
username is *SonnyLi*

Thanks, Mats! Let me know when that's done, and I'll make an edit. 🙏

Sonny Li

Founder & Chief Vibes Officer

www.codedex.io