[pydotorg-www] Hi Python Wiki! Adding New Documentation

Sonny Li sonny at codedex.io
Wed Nov 2 17:53:27 EDT 2022

Hi Python Wiki,

My name is Sonny, and I'm the Founder & Chief Vibes Officer of Codédex
<https://www.codedex.cio>, a brand new learn to code platform with an 8-bit
aesthetic.

Before that, I managed Codecademy's curriculum for five years and taught
Computer Science at Columbia and NYU. I dedicated my career to this
intersection between education and technology. And throughout the last ten
years, Python.org has been a part of every step in my coding journey.

Codédex is currently focused on Python right now. We have over 100 hours of
free Python content with over 250k page views in the last three months,
growing steadily. Website: www.codedex.io ✨

*I'm reaching out to see if we can be listed in the free in-browser coding
tutorials section.* It would mean the world for the team.

As to why:

   - We teach Python 3.10. Some of the resources in the bullet points are
   still teaching 2.7.
   - We have over 100 hours of free Python content.
   - Our mission is to empower the next generation of builders, instead of
   making profit.

Here's a preview of the website:

[image: homepage.gif]

Best,