[pydotorg-www] Resourceful Content For Your Site

SaiNikhil Achyuta sainikhil at intellipaat.com
Wed Mar 17 03:35:35 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am Nikhil from Intellipaat. We are the leading edtech company with more
than 6,00,000 learners learning on our platform from different parts of the
world. We create courses in collaboration with top companies and academic
institutes like IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR Mumbai, NASSCOM, IBM, Microsoft,
EC-Council, etc.

I was searching for blogs on Data Science when I came across one
<https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers> of the blogs
of yours. I noticed that you have great tech readership, especially in
India and the US. As part of our CSR initiative, we have launched
Intellipaat Academy which provides free courses & live webinars to college
students and working professionals and the whole objective is for better
community growth and this time of COVID-19. The courses have been enabled
for college students and working professionals to let them grow at free of
cost. Below is a paid course on Data Science which I would like you to
mention in one of your blogs:

Data Science Paid Course:
https://intellipaat.com/data-scientist-course-training/

Looking forward to hearing from you about this collaboration. Do let me
know if there is any cost involved.

Regards,

Sai Nikhil