[pydotorg-www] Update to our listing on https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining

Tom Walker tom at frameworktraining.co.uk
Tue May 19 05:56:13 EDT 2020

Hi there,

I hope this email finds you well. We have a listing on the Python training wiki<https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining> (under Europe section) which has fallen out of date (and I've notice an error in the phone number).

It currently reads:

Framework Training Ltd<http://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/> delivers hands-on Python training courses<http://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/python-training-course-uk/> and Django training courses<http://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/django-training-course-uk/> and many other Open Source training courses<http://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/category/public-courses/open-source-training-courses/>at their London training centre. All courses can be customised for on-site delivery (UK, Europe, Worldwide), with careful tailoring to take into account the audience's existing skills and project requirements. Call on +44 (0) 3137 3920 for more information.

We would really appreciate it if we could update our listing as follows:

Framework Training Ltd<https://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/> delivers hands-on Python training courses<http://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/python-training-course-uk/>, Data Science with Python training courses<https://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/courses/data/data-science/data-science-python-training-course/>, and other Programming training courses<https://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/courses/coding/programming-training-courses/> at their London training centre. All courses can be customised for on-site and remote delivery (UK, Europe, Worldwide), with careful tailoring to take into account the audience's existing skills and project requirements. Call on +44 (0) 20 3137 3920 for more information.

Notes

  *   Links updated to https
  *   Data Science to replace Django
  *   Phone number fixed
  *   Updated to reflect remote delivery available

We would really appreciate it if you could affect these changes or give me access to do so. My wiki account is very old (and has a space in the name - ouch!) - I'm registered as Tom Walker with email address contact at frameworktraining.co.uk<mailto:contact at frameworktraining.co.uk>

Kind regards,
Tom

Tom Walker
Technical Director
www.frameworktraining.co.uk<http://www.frameworktraining.co.uk/>
tom at frameworktraining.co.uk<mailto:tom at frameworktraining.co.uk>
t: 020 3137 3920
m: 07990 743 379
[EMAIL signature golden ratio]
(c) Framework Training Ltd 2018.
Framework Training Ltd is registered in England and Wales - Company Number 07356646
Registered Address and Correspondence: 4, Woodley's Yard, Aldbourne, SN8 2BL, UK
VAT Number GB 106 1690 39