[pydotorg-www] Adding CloudJiffy to the Specialized Commercial Hosts list

Mohd Ibrahim mohd.ibrahim at cloudjiffy.com
Wed Jun 24 02:16:54 EDT 2020

Hi Team,

Trust you are doing well at this tough time.

I am reaching out to you to get my company added to the list of
"Specialized Commercial Hosts" page.

Please find the details of our company below:

*CloudJiffy* is a PaaS for cloud hosting based on containers. One of the
major languages supported is Python. The benefit of our platform is  as
below:

   - Automated vertical and horizontal scaling in real-time.
   - A  platform that supports automation of clustering, deployment, etc.
   - Simple UI
   - Inbuilt CDN
   - Dedicated software firewall with each instance
   - Pay-As-You-Consume pricing model
   - Presence in Germany, USA and India

Please find a link to our site <https://cloudjiffy.com/> and our video
<pydotorg-www at python.org>. Request you to please let me know the best steps
and the right way to add CloudJiffy to the trusted list of hosting
solutions for Python.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards,