[pydotorg-www] Success stories procedure

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jun 12 13:13:23 EDT 2020

On 03.06.2020 23:10, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> I see there isn't yet a Python Success Story in the Arts category
> https://www.python.org/success-stories/category/arts/ so I'm helping
> someone write one up. I have www.python.org publishing access. Is it
> okay for me to just create and publish it, or is there a group/committee
> I should check with first?

A long time ago (at the time we ran the Python brochure), there was an
effort to have a group screen submissions, but this failed due to the
website not implementing a usable workflow.

Now, it's better to have at least some new stories rather than none,
but there should be at least a bit of editorial screening, so perhaps
you could simply post the story here to get some additional feedback.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Jun 12 2020)

               https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                     https://www.malemburg.com/