[pydotorg-www] Request to Join Editors Group | Paul Azorin

Paul Azorin contentmarketing at bairesdev.com
Mon Jan 6 11:31:44 EST 2020

Dear Python Wiki Editors,

My name is Paul Azorin, and I’m the co-founder and CTO of BairesDev, the
fastest-growing software outsourcing company in Latin America. I’d like to
join your Editors Group to be able to create my own home page and
contribute to the wiki wherever I can.

My company also offers Python Development Services and we would be very
pleased to be listed on your Python Consulting Page. We have previously
worked on Python projects with Google, SiriusXM, and AdRoll. You can learn
more about us at our webpage, www.bairesdev.com

My account name is PaulAzorin

Thank you in advance,

Paul