[pydotorg-www] Template pages no longer showing up on the wiki (was: wiki page editing - add DBMS)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Dec 8 09:14:00 EST 2020

On 08.12.2020 14:35, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> You first have to create a link to the page on this page:
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/DatabaseInterfaces
>
> and then click on the link to create the page.
>
> It seems that the template page does not get listed when
> creating the page anymore. Not exactly sure why. So I'd suggest to
> create an empty page and then copy&paste over the text from
> the template page:
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/DatabaseTemplate?action=edit&editor=text
>
> into the new page.

I checked the configuration, but this looks fine:

page_template_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Template)'

(see https://moinmo.in/HelpOnTemplates)

Hi Thomas: Could you help with this ?

I'm pretty sure this used to work in the past and I'm not aware
of any changes in the configuration. Do we perhaps have to run
some admin command to get the templates to show up again ?

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Dec 08 2020)

               https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                     https://www.malemburg.com/