[pydotorg-www] Permission for changing the link to the Python Venezuela (PyVE) site

Jesús Gómez jgomo3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:13:40 EDT 2020

Hi.

My name is Jesús Gómez. "Jesús" is also my user name at the Python's wiki
(capital j and acuted u).

I would like to update the entry for Python Venezuela (PyVE)[1]

We recently recovered the domain python.org.ve, and updated the github page
to use that domain. Also, we are planning on hosting the site somewhere
else. So, although the current link[2] still works now because Github does
the propper redirect, we would like to use python.org.ve exclusively so we
can change hosting when required without having to update the references.

Thank you!

[1] https://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups#Venezuela
[2] https://pyve.github.io/