[pydotorg-www] [Webmaster] bugs.python.org login not work

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue May 28 04:01:33 EDT 2019

I believe OAuth authentication (which I believe was OpenId) has been
removed rather than undertake the work of updating to more recent
standards. But that happened (I believe) several years ago, so if this is a
recent issue (i.e. if it only changed for you last week) then we should
identify the problem.

Copied to the pydotorg-www list, for their attention, since webmaster is
mostly about content.

Kind regards,
Steve Holden