[pydotorg-www] About translation

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun May 5 15:38:18 EDT 2019

The PSF has a documentation group who will, I am sure, be delighted to
welcome you into the community and help you make plans for your translation.

I'm not actually sure whether you'd be better talking to doc-sig (
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/doc-sig) or the docs list (
indicates the latter is rather more active, so probably start there.

Many thanks for your interest in Python and your willingness to help serve
its communities!

Kind regards
Steve Holden