[pydotorg-www] Code of Conduct for wiki usage?

Alex Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Sat May 4 08:36:47 EDT 2019

I didn't see that in the previous revisions

> * The documentation at https://pdoc3.github.io/pdoc/ deliberately and
> gratuitously sneaks swastikas into the content

I do not see any, and I'm looking for them

> * The "What Users Are Saying" section may (unproven) be using quotes
> not from users of the software, which (if true) would be
> misrepresenting those people

I will bite my tongue on this allegation, but it suffices to say this does
not hold much water for me in THIS email.

> * The overall tone of the page tends towards the caustic and divisive.

Where you see caustic, I see tongue-in-cheek.

> I'm not comfortable with the project in its current state, but am
> unsure what, if any, rules have been violated. Seeking advice.

The wiki entry didn't violate any rules.  The page you linked is on a
Microsoft/GitHub server, not a PSF one.  Does the CoC apply to literally
anyone anywhere that uses python, then?  Isn't that a little extreme?  I
don't remember seeing that in the python license.