[pydotorg-www] Improving jobs filter

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Mar 20 06:20:08 EDT 2019

Hi Fred,

Me again! I monitor this list. I have noticed myself in the past that
information about how to help with python.org could be more prominent, and
hope that you will get some contact as a result of your email.

If not, perhaps your next "line of attack" could be to submit an issue to
https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues - I don't know whether you've
actually looked at the site's source, but it's all there for you to see. I
would expectraising an issue would get a response from the relevant
developers.

Kind regards
Steve Holden