[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Unable to include book on resources

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Jul 27 00:18:23 EDT 2019

Ummm, the instructions suggest that's not a good choice, notice the
"please don't use spaces" bit.... maybe it's irritating, but we do
prefer people actually read the stuff....

Creating a Wiki account

In order to sign up for a wiki account, please go to the Create new
account form, enter your account name (using the format
FirstnameLastname to avoid issues - please don't use spaces in the name)