[pydotorg-www] Society of Exploration Geophysicists 2019

Erica Richardson erica.richardson at steersglobal.com
Fri Jul 12 13:35:58 EDT 2019

Just wanted to check if you can brief me on your thoughts, if you have
decided something based on the last email.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Erica Richardson- Business co-ordinator

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about Society of Exploration
Geophysicists 2019 Attendees Email List?

Attendees:

CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Engineers, Chief Geophysicists,
Geophysicists, Hydrogeophysicists, Geologists, Directors, Managers, Software
Developers, IT Professionals, Professors and Academia, Government Personnel,
Investors, Consultants, Marketing and Sales, Human Resource, Professionals,
Geoscience Professionals, Buyers and Decision-Makers in the

Geosciences Sector.

Let me know your thoughts, so that I can send you the Cost & Number of
Records available.