[pydotorg-www] Python Wiki Editing Request- Developer from Washington DC

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Jul 8 18:04:04 EDT 2019

First of all, please stop sending us passwords! We do not want to know what
your password is. You should never share passwords with anyone.

Wiki editors are expected to be reasonably security-aware, and this
correspondence is not giving me much confidence.

Please create a new Wiki account using an entirely new identity, and tell
us ONLY THE ACCOUNT NAME. If you can persuade someone to add that name to
the editors list you will be good to go. I personally won't take that
responsibility, given that we are subject to regular attacks.

Kind regards,
Steve Holden