[pydotorg-www] PythonInMusic

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:50:21 EST 2019

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 9:45 PM Finn Gruwier Larsen <finn at gruwier.dk> wrote:

> Den 26-02-2019 kl. 09:47 skrev Chris Angelico:
> > On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 7:35 PM Finn Gruwier Larsen <finn at gruwier.dk> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have just added myself as user FinnGruwier on wiki.python.org. I'm a
> >> Python professional & entusiast, and also amateur musician.
> >>
> >> I'd like to add my own new project, Musicology
> >> (https://gitlab.com/groovier/musicology) to the PythonInMusic page on
> >> the wiki, and maybe clean up som dead links at the same time.
> >>
> > Sure! Do you have a wiki user account?
> >
> > ChrisA
>
> I do, though for some reason I cannot login - I get at gateway timeout.

Doh, you did give the username in the first message, my bad.

FinnGruwier should now have editing privileges, once you get past the
timeout problem (which usually means the wiki is being assaulted by
spambots trying to make accounts - useless, since they'll never get
editing permission, but still loads the server down). Keep trying
every now and then, and you should get logged in before long.

ChrisA