[pydotorg-www] 109 Python Problems for CCPS 109

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Dec 8 13:48:54 EST 2019

Thanks for being prepared to share your work with the larger Python
community.

The Wiki is user-edited, so you need to set up a user account on the Wiki
at https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage?action=newaccount if you haven't
already done so, then let us (pydotorg-www@) know what it is. Someone will
make you an editor, and you can modify the ProblemSets page as appropriate.

Kind regards,
Steve Holden