[pydotorg-www] Apply to Edit Python Wiki

Sam Wang shwangv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 02:07:26 EDT 2019

Hello, l am a student majoring in computer science. I am applying to become an editor of Python wiki.
l have built two software with Python so far, one is a light-weight tool for file compression and decompression, and the other is related to the network. I have designed beautiful and easy-to-use GUIs for both of them with the power of tkinter.
Python wiki has helped me a lot during my learning process. l can share some useful and original demos with the community and offer some fixes to the existing wiki.
I have been promoting Python and its tkinter to my friends all the time. It would be great for me to be a part of it.