[pydotorg-www] Request to edit wiki page

Giles Thomas giles at pythonanywhere.com
Thu Sep 20 14:48:20 EDT 2018

On 20/09/18 18:18, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> On 09/20/2018 09:22 AM, Giles Thomas wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'd like to edit the FreeHosts and SpecializedCommercialHosts pages on
>> the python.org wiki in order to update the Python versions supported by
>> PythonAnywhere.   Could I get access in order to do that?
>>

>> All the best,
>>
>> Giles
>>
> absolutely. we'll need your wiki name to add it to the editors list,
> however.

Gah, I'm sorry -- I was right on the page where it mentioned that you
needed that and completely forgot.   I'm "GilesThomas".

All the best,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas <giles at pythonanywhere.com>

PythonAnywhere: Develop and host Python from your browser
<https://www.pythonanywhere.com/>

A product from PythonAnywhere LLP
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number OC378414.
Registered address: 28 Ely Place, 3rd Floor, London EC1N 6TD, UK