[pydotorg-www] what should we tell people having trouble with wiki / board submissions

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:36:25 EDT 2018

You can tell them that if it comes down to the wire, someone will enter
their candidacy for them. I've done it in the past, I'll do it again if
needed.

Just please, let's define "down to the wire" (for me, anyway) as before 10
PM CDT. on the 25th. :-)

Cheers,
Naomi

On Tue, 22 May 2018 at 14:23, Mats Wichmann <mats at wichmann.us> wrote:

> seems there are a couple of people it's being difficult to get going to
> add their candidacy, and at least one of them is nervous about the
> approaching submission deadline.  do we have something we can tell these
> folks if the time gets even tighter?  "try another WikiName"? small
> extension if enabling editing proved problematic?

Naomi Ceder

@NaomiCeder • https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomiceder/
https://www.manning.com/books/the-quick-python-book-third-edition