[pydotorg-www] inquiring

张 峰 davis728_3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:39:01 EDT 2018

Dear sirs,

     I'm Davis from Jingzhicheng Precision of China.

     We offer highest quality CNC Machining services for a wide variety of automotives, space, industrial, telecommunications, aerospace, electronics and customary applications. We can handle CNC Machining processes like ¨C Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Boring, EDM etc. We offer latest CNC equipments with large varieties of different machine sizes which cover almost any shape and sizes of the jobs.
      We offer ¨C Carbon Steels, Stainless steel, Alloy Steels, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic and any other materials as per customer requirement.

       We also offer secondary operations like finish process (various plating/passivation/corrosion prevention etc) and heat treatment as per customer specifications for above material.

      Look forward to your early reply,

             Kind regards,

Davis-Zhang

  jingzhicheng precision