[pydotorg-www] Edits of Python GUI pages

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Aug 20 03:23:53 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

I see Chris has sorted out access for you. I think the whole area of GUI
documentation is in need of some love, so if you want to do some curation
that would be really useful (though naturally you shouldn't feel obliged to
do anything - this is open source).

It's confusing for readers the way the material is currently organised, and
much of it is now of historical interest only (there will never be another
Pyjamas release, for example). If you have the time and the inclination I'm
sure you would be helping many readers.

regartds
 Steve

Steve Holden