[pydotorg-www] Just a beginner wanting to contribute

Nikola Ivanov ivanov.n at abv.bg
Sat Sep 16 11:39:48 EDT 2017

 Hi,
  Guys, just a learner here.  Being so difficult to find good resources with tutorials and lessons on programming with Python, I came across this website:  https://snakify.org/  They have very nice written lessons, extensive exercises and they can check your code as you go.  I tried to see if it was already in the beginners/nonprogrammers section of the wiki but couldn`t find it, so decided to tell you about it.
  Best Regards,
  Nikola Ivanov