[pydotorg-www] EditorsGroup

Musa Abdulkareem m.abdulkareem at ascomt.com
Mon Oct 23 05:14:46 EDT 2017

Hello,

My User Name is MusaAbdulkareem, and I would like to add the following to
the Python Training page:

ASComT offers training and consulting for Python in Nigeria and the rest of
Africa for small and large companies with focus on numerical, scientific,
and statistical applications, including data mining and artificial
intelligence. Our training service include NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas,
Seaborn, Scikit-learn, and other popular Python packages. Our consulting
service include offering innovative, value driven solutions that help
clients manage and analyse data. For further information please visit our
website - www.ascomt.com.

Regards,

Musa

====================================

Dr. Musa Abdulkareem PhD, MSc(Eng), PGCAPHE, BEng

FHEA, CMath MIMA, MInstMC, MIEEE

Director of Education, Research & Technology

Email: m.abdulkareem at ascomt.com

Office: ASComT (Nigeria) Ltd, 84, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro - Abuja,
Nigeria.

Office Telephone: +234 81 266 70 700

Algorithms and Scientific Computing Technologies (ASComT)

ASComT (Nigeria) Ltd, 84, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro - Abuja, Nigeria.

Email    <mailto:enquiries at ascomt.com> enquiries at ascomt.com

Tel   +234 80 800 00 108

Website   <http://www.ascomt.com/> www.ascomt.com

Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/ASComT-523972817801169/>
https://www.facebook.com/ASComT-523972817801169/

Twitter   <https://twitter.com/ASComT_com> https://twitter.com/ASComT_com

Registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC No. 1330822).