[pydotorg-www] Editing our homepage, TIGREtoolbox

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri May 26 10:39:58 EDT 2017

On 05/26/2017 02:55 AM, TIGRE Toolbox wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Were trying to set up a distribution for our tomography software called
> TIGREtoolbox. We would like to be able to edit the homepage, as well as
> upload our packages.
>
> Kind regards
>
> the TIGRE team.

Not sure what you're looking for here.

If the package can be distributed through PyPi, you can get it listed
there - the submission process is well documented (pypi.python.org,
which is separately administered from the main site).  Had a quick look,
there are already two entries there with the name tigre in them, not
sure if they're related or not.

"The homepage" - if you mean python.org, individual packages don't go
there.

There are places you can describe a project on the wiki, such as:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/Applications

if you want to edit there, create a wiki account and come back here with
a request to be added to the editors list.