[pydotorg-www] Help: Can't log into PSF wiki, or receive password reset info

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu May 25 05:17:21 EDT 2017

On 24.05.2017 23:00, Christopher Neugebauer wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I've just tried to reset my PSF wiki password, so that I can nominate
> for the board.
>
> The password reset pages seem to be super-slow and aren't resulting in
> an e-mail being sent.
>
> My user name is ChristopherNeugebauer, and the email I am trying to
> use is chrisjrn at gmail.com

The email you entered on the account is: _ at chrisjrn

Since this is where password reminders will get sent, it's not
surprising that you're not receiving them :-)

I fixed the address now to use the one you gave above,
so please try again:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage?action=recoverpass

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, May 25 2017)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/