[pydotorg-www] let this be a warning to would-be wiki editors

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Wed Jun 28 03:28:44 EDT 2017

On 28.06.2017 09:17, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2017, at 14:54, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
>> On Jun 27, 2017, at 03:31 PM, Fox wrote:
>>
>>> you wanna put up with this ?
>>
>> Not really.  Can we block this guy?
>
> Looks like someone did:
>
> List of non-member addresses whose postings will be immediately held for moderation.
> firefox at firemail.cc
>
> List of non-member addresses whose postings will be automatically rejected.
> firefox at firemail.cc
>
> List of non-member addresses whose postings will be automatically discarded.
> firefox at firemail.cc

Thanks.

> The list is also set to auto-hold messages from non-subscribers now.

Hmm, this will not work well, since this list is the go to
place when asking for wiki edit permission and for reporting
other python.org related issues.

Could this be lifted again ?

BTW: Who do we need to contact for changes to this lists
configuration ? The -owner address ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Python Software Foundation