[pydotorg-www] Editing a Page (BangPypers)

Renjith Thankachan mail3renjith at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:05:33 EST 2017

Our company is from Kerala, India, I was a member of official PyPI but
recently joined this site & found that there is a page for python companies
in India,

https://wiki.python.org/moin/BangPypers/PythonCompaniesInIndia
Our link to website is https://www.pytenlabs.com, We are focusing mainly on
making Python ( Django ) web applications, I hope we are eligible for
listing our company here, and also am interested in contributing *to
python.org <http://python.org> *wiki page.
Expecting a reply :)
NOTE: if you need more verification, you can check my GitHub profile,
github.com/sideffect0, personally am a passionate Python dev.