[pydotorg-www] Editing - Code School Reaching Out

Nicholas Roberts nicholas-roberts at pluralsight.com
Fri Feb 10 15:30:26 EST 2017

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much. I forgot I was emailing from the Pluralsight email domain.
Pluralsight owns Code School and I work out of the Code School offices. If
we can ever help out with anything, please let me know! Always happy to try
and support meetups and events if we can squeeze it in.

Thanks for the help!