[pydotorg-www] Python Wiki Edit Access

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:29:56 EDT 2017

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 4:25 AM, Evan Hubinger <evanjhub at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm Evan Hubinger, creator of Coconut. I was hoping to add Coconut to the
> PythonImplementations page, but do not have edit access as I just created my
> account. If you could give me edit access (username EvanHubinger), that'd be
> much appreciated!

I can give you edit access, but I'm not sure that Coconut counts as an
implementation of Python. It is, by its own description, a quite
different language that *compiles to* Python - which means that
arbitrary Python scripts cannot be run in Coconut. But there might be
a better place to list your language. I'll leave that part up to your
judgment.

ChrisA