[pydotorg-www] Editing LocalUserGroups

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Nov 10 04:42:55 EST 2016

I checked the logs. They are full of entries like these:

[Thu Nov 10 08:06:36 2016] [error] 2016-11-10 08:06:36,257 INFO
MoinMoin.security.textcha:159 TextCha: failure (u='x.x.x.x', a='van',
re='[Never match for cheaters]', q='What is van Rossum's fir',
rsn='TypeError during signature check')

Here's the associated code:

http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/file/561b7a9c2bd9/MoinMoin/security/textcha.py#l129

What's strange is the truncated question and the TypeError.

I've put Thomas Waldmann on CC. Perhaps he can add some more
insights.

Thomas: I have upgraded the moin installation to 1.9.9 and
we're getting lots of textcha errors since then. Questions
get truncated and TypeErrors appear to prevent any textcha
from succeeding, it seems.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Nov 10 2016)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/