[pydotorg-www] Would like to edit wiki pages

Jan Sheehan jan.j.sheehan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:12:01 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm a new wiki user, and would like to help edit the wiki pages. My account
name is JanSheehan. I'm interested in editing various pages as I work my
way through the wiki.

I am relatively new to Python. I learned my programming skills in my
college days, and have spent most of my career as a tech writer. I'd like
to help with the documentation on the wiki as I re-enter the development
world.

Please let me know if you need me to pick pages or sections to edit.

Thanks for your help!

Jan Sheehan
Seattle, WA