[pydotorg-www] Request for access to edit PSF Board Candidate Nomination

Raghav H rh at cryptowiz.com
Thu May 12 01:46:49 EDT 2016

Hi Lorena:

I’m not sure if Chris has access to the password reset feature. If not, please consider reaching out to M-A Lemberg to get this resolved.

Thanks.

From:  pydotorg-www <pydotorg-www-bounces+rh=cryptowiz.com at python.org> on behalf of Lorena Mesa <me at lorenamesa.com>
Date:  Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 5:46 PM
To:  Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>
Cc:  "pydotorg-www at python.org" <pydotorg-www at python.org>
Subject:  Re: [pydotorg-www] Request for access to edit PSF Board Candidate Nomination

Hello again Chris,

Hmmm I know I made my username LorenaMesa with my email me at lorenamesa.com but the password I'm providing isn't working with the username LorenaMesa and I am not receiving a reset password email ... could you assist me in resetting that? I fear perhaps I fat fingered the password when registering since it isn't working.

Lorena